Muscles are important components of the human body. They are necessary for our harmony development and hight quality life. Elastic muscles make your body not only hard, powerful, but also beautiful. Athletes and professional bodybuilders decide to buy testosterone cypionate after they find out what great effects it brings to their body. But before you start using steroids for sale it you need to understand the importance of some special techniques known as post cycle therapy to avoid some unwanted side effects and to avoid any damage to your system.
I completely agree with you, Kyle. Whenever exogenous Testosterone is stopped – whether it was being taken for TRT or cycled for bodybuilding – some kind of ‘PCT’ (Post-Cycle Therapy) should be utilized to help ‘re-awaken’ your HPG axis after it had been shut down by Testosterone replacement or cycling. It is important to note that such PCT is NOT taken forever! The use of HCG and either Tamoxifen or Clomid will help greatly in reducing withdrawal symptoms by bolstering your body’s natural Testosterone production and greatly speeding up recovery time (the time it takes for your body to start creating its own testosterone again without any external substance).
· Cloxotestosterone (CAS
· Ethisterone (Ethynyl testosterone, CAS RN: 434-03-7)
· Mestanolone (CAS RN: 521-11-9)
· 17alpha-Methyltestosterone (CAS RN: 58-18-4)
· Norethindrone (CAS RN: 68-22-4)
· Normethisterone (CAS RN: 514-61-4)
· Oxymetholone (CAS RN: 434-07-1)
· Silandrone (Testosterone trimethylsilyl ether, CAS RN: 5055-42-5)
· Testosterone Acetate (CAS RN: 1045-69-8)
· Testosterone Phenylpropionate (CAS RN: 1255-49-8)
· Testosterone Benzoate (CAS RN: 2088-71-3)
· Testosterone heptanoate (CAS RN: 315-37-7)
· Testosterone phenylacetate (CAS RN: 5704-03-0)
· Testosterone propionate (CAS RN: 57-85-2)
· Testosterone cypionate (CAS RN: 58-20-8)
· Testosterone ketolaurate (CAS RN: 5874-98-6)
· Testosterone Undecanoate
· Testosterone Glucuronide
· Testosterone Hemisuccinate
Alkylated testosterone at 17-alpha position such as methyltestosterone show more pharmacologic activity than testosterone itself. Methyltestosterone, a synthetic androgen, is used to treat testosterone deficiency in males. For females it is used in the relief of postpartum breast pain and swelling after pregnancy. It is used to treat the symptom of menopause and in the palliation of certain inoperable breast cancers. Methyltestosterone is a white to creamy white crystalline powder; melting point 162 - 167 C; practically insoluble in water; soluble in various organic solvents; administered orally or sublingually. The chemical designation is 17beta-hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-4-androsten-3-one.